Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Sex And Food

I'm writing this in the aftermath of an afternoon delight shagfest, which turned into a free-delivery orgy of Thai food. There is nothing in the world quite like a sweat-soaked three-position, pass-out-dead-asleep-afterwards session followed by a half-naked buffet. The only challenge is keeping the chilli sauce off your nipples.

Of course, getting a certain somebody to take care of that little problem is rather delightful.

The combination of sex and food is older than dirt, but I always forget just how thrilling that combo is. Food tastes so much better, the flavors are brighter, and you just feel more alive eating it with shaky knees.

I am hoping for a little dessert later, in both senses of the word. What does chocolate cream pie taste like after sex? Well, from past experience, it's almost like doing it all over again. I am feeling sexy again just thinking about it. Now I'm going to sign off and Google for specific sexy images of nudity combined with chocolate pies. If I find anything sweet-n-sensual, you'll read all about it here.

No comments: